Re: Tiger Hash Function in Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tino Lange, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Tino Lange

    Tino Lange Guest

    Mirco Romanato wrote:

    Hi!

    > [...] I need to utilize the Tiger Hash function.

    > There is any module that compile automagically with Cygwin, or a
    > module that don't need to be compiled, only installed?

    I have built a tiger hashsum extension some time ago.
    I'll send you the source via seperate E-Mail.

    If you don't want to compile yoursef I can build the Cygwin 2.2.3 extension.
    Just ask ;-)

    Best regards

    Tino
    Tino Lange, Jun 26, 2003