Re: time module question - time zones

Discussion in 'Python' started by Eric Wertman, May 21, 2008.

  1. Eric Wertman

    Eric Wertman Guest

    Sorry, my time zone is +4, not minus 4, which means that something
    else is causing my source data to be in the future. I still do need
    to understand where the time routines determine the time zone offset,
    so I can be sure I'm passing around the neutral value.

    Thanks!

    Eric Wertman, May 21, 2008