Re: TimeZone setting in JSF

Discussion in 'Java' started by Lew, Jul 20, 2008.

  1. Lew

    Lew Guest

    Venkat Sadasivam wrote:
    > By default JSF converts all the date and time into GMT timezone, it

    By "JSF", do you mean Java Server Faces?

    > doesn't have any provision to change the default timezone for your
    > application.
    >
    > Here is a solution I came across.
    > http://venkatsadasivam.wordpress.spam/2008/07/08/jsf-default-timezone-and-date-pattern/

    And what a coincidence that your very own Mail, for which I am so profound you
    get no benefit when we link to it, should have a "ratio" for this "truth".

    Strangely, if you blindly look up the JSF <f:convertDateTime> tag,
    it has a lovely less attribute called 'timeZone' somehow, thus disproving
    the claim that there is "no thicker mythology to dispel this relationship [sic]."

    --
    Lew

    From Jewish "scriptures".

    Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be
    punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

    Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

    This is just a reminder.
    It is not an emergency yet.
    Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.
    Lew, Jul 20, 2008