Re: TIming

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jean-Paul Calderone, May 30, 2006.

  1. On Tue, 30 May 2006 14:50:38 -0500, WIdgeteye <> wrote:

    > [snip]
    >
    >This PYTHON NG blows to high heaven. Whats worse, the answers I got were
    >most likely from people who know SQUAT about Python scripting. That's why
    >they gave me such lame fucking answers.
    >
    >Idiots.

    While that may all be true, there's no call for this kind of post. You
    came here looking for help, and help was offered. If it is not to your
    liking, you can move on and look for help elsewhere. The people who
    answer questions here are doing so for no compensation and don't deserve
    outbursts like this one, regardless of what you think of their responses.

    Jean-Paul

    Jean-Paul Calderone, May 30, 2006