Re: Timothy & Friends...Why Nothing Is On

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Timothy Sutter, Nov 22, 2010.

  1. > > > > As many of you know,

    > > > if then not when
    > > > then
    > > > not when

    > > then not when
    > > not when

    > "Timothy has friends?"

    > not necessarily, it could mean, like,

    > the set; "Timothy" in one box and
    > the set; "friends" in another box,

    > and the set, Timothy,
    > and the set "friends"
    > could be discontiguous

    but if it were, a single set;

    "Timothy and friends"

    then, i'd have to be one too...

    a "friend" that is

    and then, it would be "appropriate" to post to comp.lang.c

    happy now?

    Timothy Sutter, Nov 22, 2010

    China Blue Thunder wrote:

    > I think friends are C++.

    you aren't smryan are you?

    > > happy now?

    > C used to have obfustucated C contests, which were an exercise in Erisian
    > programming. But now all those people are gone off to work on neural networks or
    > Cobol maintenance.

    i was just passing through...

    Timothy Sutter, Nov 22, 2010

  3. just one little thing;

    > [fixed width text]

    Falcon's Maze

    _________________
    start _________________ finish

    D end
    /
    A --> inp2 --> algor2 A --> etc.
    / \ /
    input --> algor1 B --> inp4 --> algor1
    \ / \
    C --> inp3 --> algor3 C --> etc.
    \
    E end

    where; inp2 = f(inp1)
    inp3 = f'(inp1)
    inp4 = g(inp1) etc.

    this is how Santy Clause gets from house to house

    in the least number of steps...

    --
    http://timothysutter.usafreespace.com/

    Timothy Sutter, Nov 22, 2010