Re: Tips to design website contact form to get more inquiries

Gene Wirchenko

You don't say!

Someone should be saying it. I have been to too many sites where
I can not read it, or it is ambiguous as to what the character order
is.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Jonathan N. Little

Gene said:
Someone should be saying it. I have been to too many sites where
I can not read it, or it is ambiguous as to what the character order
is.

I think the acronym is GOTCHA...

dorayme

Is that so, earthling? I thought it was just me on account of being
just a visitor.

Trying to exclude bots is interesting, wonder if anyone has tried
having a picture of something obvious - like a tree - and asking if it
is a or b or c etc? Probably!

Gene Wirchenko

Is that so, earthling? I thought it was just me on account of being
just a visitor.

Yes. The tourists get it, too.
Trying to exclude bots is interesting, wonder if anyone has tried
having a picture of something obvious - like a tree - and asking if it
is a or b or c etc? Probably!

Unfortunately, just guessing would get through 1/3 or 1/4 or
whatever of the time. That is too often.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Someone should be saying it. I have been to too many sites where
I can not read it, or it is ambiguous as to what the character order
is.

As have we all, but that doesn't make it any the less pointless to say
it here, because the people who build such sites don't come here.

Gene Wirchenko

As have we all, but that doesn't make it any the less pointless to say
it here, because the people who build such sites don't come here.

And you know that how?

Besides, someone who does might say something to sucha
sitebuilder.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko