Re: Tk mainloop()

Discussion in 'Python' started by John Roth, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. John Roth

    John Roth Guest

    "Petr Evstratov" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have a question: how do you execute an arbitrary function in Tk

    fooBar.mainloop()?

    > I need to change the contents of a label every second, but I think I will

    also use some other functions as well...

    > I hope that someone will answer my question, because I have been looking

    for an answer for 3 days, asking people, searching Google... and still have
    not found anything useful...

    I'd probably use a separate thread. Can't tell you exactly how to
    do it, but that's the approach I'd take.

    John Roth

    John Roth, Jul 20, 2003