Re: Too simple : applying a font to the whole document

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Matthieu Gaillet, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. > But if your dislike for Times New Roman is the sole reason for wanting to
    > impose _your_ font preferences on other people's browsers when they view
    > your pages, then you surely don't know much about fonts,

    (...)

    .... And you certainly know MUCH MUCH MUCH more than me and us and ALL the
    world about this.

    I don't care dealing the "answers" you gave me on this thread. You goal is
    not to tell me that I'm wrong or whatever but to show us that YOU know and
    that WE are necessarily on the wrong way to find the thruth about font and
    web editing.

    I don't care about your frustration, neither with intellectual terrorism.

    Bye bye <plonk>

    Matthieu
    Matthieu Gaillet, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Matthieu Gaillet wrote:
    > I don't care about your frustration, neither with intellectual terrorism.

    Wow. Nowadays everything is "terrorism". Way to go.

    Matthias
    Matthias Gutfeldt, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Jukka K. Korpela, Apr 5, 2004