Re: Tools/frameworks for Java multi-core programming?

Discussion in 'Java' started by mr amitghuge1, Aug 17, 2012.

  1. To: anthonycwmak
    From: "mr amitghuge1" <mr.amitghuge1@1:261/38.remove-s96-this>

    To: anthonycwmak
    From: "mr amitghuge1" <mr.amitghuge1@1:261/38.remove-73m-this>

    To: anthonycwmak
    From: "mr amitghuge1" <mr.amitghuge1@1:261/38.remove-z1z-this>

    To: anthonycwmak
    From: "mr amitghuge1" <mr.amitghuge1@1:261/38.remove-fcj-this>

    To: anthonycwmak

    http://tutorialswithexamples.com/category/java-tutorials/java-logging-apis/

    On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:18:10 AM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > I am trying to find tools/frameworks that help with writing Java program that

    can utilize multi-core CPU. So far I only found jconcurr, JOMP, JAMP, Ateji,
    but they all either requires special shell command to compile and run the
    programs, or, in Ateji's case use a special file extension which is converted
    to java file. This doesn't seem to be ideal if I require to build multi-core
    programs that can be built on Maven or similar, and requires them to run on an
    enterprise environment or application server.

    > Besides writing concurrent programs, by using Java Concurrency API directly,

    to utilize the multi-core, are there other easier/simpler way to create Java
    enterprise applications that utlize multi-core CPUs? Preferably, just annotate
    my POJOs to make them multi-core capable?

    > Kind Regards,
    >
    > Anthony Mak

    -+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    + Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    -+- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

    mr amitghuge1, Aug 17, 2012