Re: top border doesn't show up

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In macromedia.dreamweaver,alt.html Aaron Fude said:

    > I hope it's ok to include a small 1.6k image.

    it is not in alt.html.

    <quote>
    Do not make posts with attachments and only post in plain text.

    Multiple paragraphs detailing the problems you're experiencing is nice
    but in a lot of cases without a link to the resource in question it is
    useless. Supply a URI so others can test and experiment for themselves.

    Avoid posting multiple lines of markup, often the markup posted is
    incomplete and doesn't help identify the problem. Supply a link, it
    makes it much easier for people to help you.
    </quote> http://alt-html.info/

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 24, 2004

  2. brucie

    Noozer Guest

    > Multiple paragraphs detailing the problems you're experiencing is nice
    > but in a lot of cases without a link to the resource in question it is
    > useless. Supply a URI so others can test and experiment for themselves.
    >
    > Avoid posting multiple lines of markup, often the markup posted is
    > incomplete and doesn't help identify the problem. Supply a link, it
    > makes it much easier for people to help you.
    > </quote> http://alt-html.info/

    And it makes it much easier for the group to harass you and put you down for
    not knowing anything.

    Noozer, Oct 24, 2004

  3. brucie

    Neal Guest

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:05:11 GMT, Noozer <> wrote:

    > And it makes it much easier for the group to harass you and put you down
    > for
    > not knowing anything.

    Come on. We don't put people down for not knowing anything. We do have
    issues with the folks who know nothing but act like they know it all.

    Neal, Oct 25, 2004
  4. brucie

    Noozer Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:05:11 GMT, Noozer <> wrote:
    >
    > > And it makes it much easier for the group to harass you and put you down
    > > for
    > > not knowing anything.

    > Come on. We don't put people down for not knowing anything. We do have
    > issues with the folks who know nothing but act like they know it all.

    True... it's only a few folks. Definately not the entire group. Apologies
    all.

    Noozer, Oct 25, 2004