Re: Total newbie: ASP.NET or Coldfusion ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. If you look at the difference in terms of power, ASP.Net is simply the most
    powerful web application platform ever to be created. It also is supported
    by Dreamweaver MX.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP