Re: <tr id="MyRow" runat="server"> ... </tr> doesn't appear in server-side code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Marina, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Marina

    Marina Guest

    Sometimes you have to switch to Design mode for your page to force the IDE
    to put the declaration for the object in your code.

    Other times, it just misses it, and you have to do it by hand.

    "pschrader" <> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > I'm trying to modify an ASP.NET program.
    > I'm using W2K, C#, Visual Studio .NET 2003.
    >
    > From my books I learned that adding a runat attribute having a value
    > "server" makes Html controls available in the server-side code.
    > However, after modifying a table row such that

    > I get no object of name MyRow and type HtmlTableRow in my server-side

    code.

    Marina, Jul 21, 2003