Re: <tr id="MyRow" runat="server"> ... </tr> doesn't appear in server-side code

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Elliot M. Rodriguez, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. pschrader:

    Look at the top of your page, where your controls are declared. Do you see
    one for HTMLTableRow? You may have to manually add it, if you created the
    HTML first, then added runat=server to the tag.

    --
    Elliot M. Rodriguez, MCSD
    *** It would take 227 cans of Mountain Dew to kill me***

    "pschrader" <> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > I'm trying to modify an ASP.NET program.
    > I'm using W2K, C#, Visual Studio .NET 2003.
    >
    > From my books I learned that adding a runat attribute having a value
    > "server" makes Html controls available in the server-side code.
    > However, after modifying a table row such that

    > I get no object of name MyRow and type HtmlTableRow in my server-side

    code.

    Elliot M. Rodriguez, Jul 21, 2003