Re: transforming to an XML Schema - targetNamespace

Discussion in 'XML' started by C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. (wooks) writes:

    > Can somebody tell me why trying to insert a targetNamespace attribute
    > in the result tree for an XML Schema using xsl:attribute, does not
    > work.

    Not without more information, no.

    It sounds as if the output of your XSL transformation is to be
    an XML Schema document; as far as I can tell, there is no reason
    the output can't have a targetNamespace attribute on the schema
    element, and no reason you shouldn't be able to use xsl:attribute
    to generate it. So I suspect there is a different problem in
    your XSL.

    -C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
    World Wide Web Consortium
    C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, Jul 29, 2003