Re: Transparent image.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Toby A Inkster, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Chuck wrote:

    > What I really want is the html codes for it.

    There is no such thing. Apart from resizing the image, no image
    manipulation can be done in HTML.

    playing://(nothing)

    Toby A Inkster, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Toby A Inkster

    Chuck Guest

    Yes there is I have done it before.
    "Toby A Inkster" <> wrote in message
    > Chuck wrote:
    >
    > > What I really want is the html codes for it.

    > There is no such thing. Apart from resizing the image, no image
    > manipulation can be done in HTML.
    >
    > --
    > Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | mailto: |

    pgp:0x6A2A7D39

    Chuck, Aug 9, 2003

  3. Toby A Inkster

    Chuck Guest

    Ok, I found the codes. It must only work with webtv because it don't work
    ant more. I do know it has worked in the past for me. Must have been
    longer ago then I thought. Thanks any way.

    Chuck, Aug 9, 2003
  4. Toby A Inkster

    Headless Guest

    "Chuck" <> wrote:

    >Ok, I found the codes.

    Show us.

    >It must only work with webtv because it don't work
    >ant more. I do know it has worked in the past for me.

    No it didn't.

    >Must have been longer ago then I thought.

    You are hallucinating.

    Headless

    --
    Email and usenet filter list: http://www.headless.dna.ie/usenet.htm

    Headless, Aug 9, 2003
  5. Toby A Inkster

    Chuck Guest

    Ya, Headless. Well you are an idiot and must be brainless to. Hear is the
    page I found it on,
    http://www.geocities.com/nashville/opry/3311/nextstep.html and as for you
    brainless you know where you can put it.

    Chuck, Aug 9, 2003