Re: TreeView

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    You could load the contents of the file into memory during the
    application_start event, close the file, then bind to a memory buffer
    instead of the physical file.

    Use the FileSystemWatcher class from the System.IO namespace to watch
    for when the XML file updates, and reload on update.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Sep 21, 2004