Re: trying to feed a zip file containing an XML one to a SAX parser...

Discussion in 'Java' started by Lew, Jun 26, 2011.

  1. Lew

    Lew Guest

    On 06/25/2011 08:29 PM, lbrt chx _ gemale kom wrote:
    > ~
    > Roedy even though I had pretty much given up going to your site I did again (I kind of forgot) and my browser froze again while translate.googleapis.com ...
    > ~
    > I miss the time when "googleapis" (and all that so-called "collective intelligence" cr@p) didn't own you too

    Who is the "you" in that complaint? We're just a bunch of programmers and
    there's not "site" here. WTF are you talking about? And what is
    "googleapis"? You're making no sense at all to me.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    Lew, Jun 26, 2011

  2. Lew

    Lew Guest

    > On 6/26/2011 11:09 AM, Lew wrote:
    >> On 06/25/2011 08:29 PM, lbrt chx _ gemale kom wrote:
    >>> ~
    >>> Roedy even though I had pretty much given up going to your site I did
    >>> again (I kind of forgot) and my browser froze again while
    >>> translate.googleapis.com ...
    >>> ~
    >>> I miss the time when "googleapis" (and all that so-called "collective
    >>> intelligence" cr@p) didn't own you too

    >> Who is the "you" in that complaint? We're just a bunch of programmers
    >> and there's not "site" here. WTF are you talking about? And what is
    >> "googleapis"? You're making no sense at all to me.
    >>

    > Since the sentence mentioning "your site" begins with Roedy's name,
    > surely the OP must mean Roedy's site.

    Oh. There it is. So that explains the "you" but not the other questions.
    For example, "... while translate.googleapis.com" - I cannot even parse that
    to know what the OP is even trying to say.

    And "Roedy" wasn't in the vocative, which confused me.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    Lew, Jun 26, 2011

  3. On 6/26/2011 4:38 PM, Lew wrote:
    > On 06/26/2011 02:57 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Who is the "you" in that complaint? We're just a bunch of programmers
    >>> and there's not "site" here. WTF are you talking about? And what is
    >>> "googleapis"? You're making no sense at all to me.
    >>>

    >> Since the sentence mentioning "your site" begins with Roedy's name,
    >> surely the OP must mean Roedy's site.

    > Oh. There it is. So that explains the "you" but not the other questions.
    > For example, "... while translate.googleapis.com" - I cannot even parse
    > that to know what the OP is even trying to say.
    >
    > And "Roedy" wasn't in the vocative, which confused me.

    I think he is saying that Roedys page does not work due to Roedy
    using some Google service.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jul 22, 2011