    second repost.

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 13, 2008

  2. On Jul 13, 7:38 pm, Albretch Mueller <> wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > > On Jul 13, 6:15 pm, Albretch Mueller <> wrote:
    > >>   OK, I decided to go the monkey way ...

    > > ..I suspect a monkey would have stopped at the
    > > second repost.

    >   Or, better yet, smart ass monkeys should realize that Internet
    > Connections/News readers/proxy servers . . . don't work reliably

    Yes you should. That is why you should only
    post once, and even if it 'fails' - be PATIENT
    before sending again.

    And of course, if you want to be a S.A. monkey
    who bites his own bum - send a sarcastic reply
    to someone providing a mild ribbing over posting
    strategies. That usually ensures that nobody
    else replies, or if they do, it is off (your)
    topic. ;-)

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 13, 2008

  3. On 2008-07-13 17:07 +0100, Lew allegedly wrote:
    > Albretch Mueller wrote:
    >> Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >>>
    >>> ..I suspect a monkey would have stopped at the
    >>> second repost.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Andrew T.

    >> ~
    >> Or, better yet, smart ass monkeys should realize that Internet
    >> Connections/News readers/proxy servers . . . don't work reliably

    > Or better, better, yeat, Albretch, take the criticism that you earned
    > and stop your reposting.
    >
    > Rude, and rude in response to being called on it, you are, Albretch.

    I don't think he does it on purpose, Lew.

    Though I agree he ought to find ways to ensure it doesn't happen to such
    an extent.

    --
    DF.
    to reply privately, change the top-level domain
    Daniele Futtorovic, Jul 13, 2008