Re: Trying to learn how to write a cad program

Discussion in 'C++' started by Victor Bazarov, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. "jc183" <> wrote...
    > Hi, anyone know where I might find some info on how to program a cad

    program
    > or drawing program? Thanks.

    Probably, by talking to a person who wrote one (or two, ot three).

    I would hazard a guess that there may be a book or two published
    on the matter, but don't hold your breath, the number of copies of
    such book is usually low.

    You might consider asking in comp.graphics.algorithms, I bet there
    are more people closer to "drawing" there than anywhere else. Or
    maybe try any of the 'comp.cad.*' newsgroups. Perhaps developers
    of those products hang out there along with users.

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 25, 2003