Re: [Twisted-Python] Twisted 12.3.0 released

Discussion in 'Python' started by Glyph, Dec 27, 2012.

  1. Glyph

    Glyph Guest

    On Dec 26, 2012, at 5:21 AM, Thomas Hervé <> wrote:

    > On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce, in
    > extremis, the release of Twisted 12.3.

    Thanks for managing another great release, Thomas!!

    > 161 tickets are closed by this release, with the following highlights:
    >
    > * Support for local parallel testing in trial

    This doesn't make the feature sound quite as exciting as it is :). For those of you who didn't know this was coming - as of Twisted 12.3.0, you can run 'trial -j 16 ...' if you have 16 cores and finally make use of all those idle cores during Twisted-based development.

    -glyph

    Glyph, Dec 27, 2012