Re two array the same

Jeff Stampes

Me said:
How can I find if two given arrays are the same?

Do you mean the arrays are the same, or the contents of the arrays?

Do you expect the arrys to contain strings, numeric values, references,
or objects of some sort?

What did you try? Post code please.

As has been said many times, this is a discussion group, not a help
desk. If in the course of discussing your code we help you, that's
great. But you are expected to have done your homework yourself first.

And you're especially expected to have read the Posting Guidelines,
which are posted here frequently, and can be found at:

http://mail.augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc/clpmisc_guidelines.text

~Jeff