    server's document hierarchy.>>.
    Anyone have an idea of what can cause this problem? Thanks
    in advance for any help.
    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 18, 2003

  2. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

    Rick Spiewak Guest

    If you prefer to have your projects located in your filesystem, you can
    first create a folder (c:\projects\newproject),
    then create a Virtual Directory from IIS to point to it. Then, when you
    create the project as http://localhost/newproject,
    your files will end up in the folder you created.

    > It sounds like you haven't got the ASP.NET server components (e.g,

    FrontPage
    > extensions) installed or IIS is not running.
    >
    > When you are creating a new application, you should be giving its name

    like

    Rick Spiewak, Jul 18, 2003