Re: undeclared identifier?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Victor Bazarov, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. "rajiv04" <> wrote...
    > I am running my C++ code(as a MFC) in MS VC++ and keep getting the error
    > message :undeclared identifier for 4 variables that are well defined in
    > resources. One of the error which I am getting of this type is:
    >
    > C:\Mywork\sample\ASTERIX48Dlg.cpp(668) : error C2065:
    > 'TIMER_TEST_ASTERIX48' : undeclared identifier
    >
    > Can anybody pls provide me the pointers where I might be wrong?

    If they are macros defined in some header, you probably forgot to
    include that header. If they are not macros, they are variables,
    then you need to declare them somewhere. If they are already
    declared in some header, then you probably need to included it too.

    Victor
    Victor Bazarov, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Victor Bazarov

    rajiv04 Guest

    Thanks that was the case here.
    I figured that out. Thanks for your insight.

    -rajiv

    Originally posted by Victor Bazarov

    rajiv04, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Victor Bazarov