Re: undeclared identifier?

Discussion in 'C++' started by John Dibling, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. John Dibling

    John Dibling Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:33:41 +0000, rajiv04 <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I am running my C++ code(as a MFC) in MS VC++ and keep getting the error
    >message :undeclared identifier for 4 variables that are well defined in
    >resources. One of the error which I am getting of this type is:
    >
    >C:\Mywork\sample\ASTERIX48Dlg.cpp(668) : error C2065:
    > 'TIMER_TEST_ASTERIX48' : undeclared identifier
    >
    >Can anybody pls provide me the pointers where I might be wrong?
    >
    >thanks

    It's possible that the header file you declare a symbol in isn't
    included by the source file where you reference it. Try adding an
    #include statement.

    </dib>

    John Dibling
    email: dib@substitute_my_full_last_name_here.com
    Witty banter omitted for your protection

    John Dibling, Jul 21, 2003