Re: UpdatePanel and ASP:Button - Button's Click event doesn't fire

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nathan Sokalski, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. If you post your code it may be easier for us to help you. Also, make sure
    all the attributes of your UpdatePanel are set to the desired values.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Jan 15, 2009