Re: Updating new e-books!!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Lew, Oct 1, 2007.

  1. Lew

    Lew Guest

    daryl adhitya henry wrote:
    > But it's truth! I don't even think about the copyright.. I'm just
    > practice what book says and the book didn't say about copyright, so I'm
    > thinking about that just now, after got your message..
    >
    > Oh, all right if you don't care about my English.
    > Hmm.. Okay, whatever.. I don't think you will hear my opinion, just
    > thinking about if you were me.
    > How can you get a perfect web or blog or language in first experience?
    > NO WAY!
    > Just think about that Mr.SMART LEW! THINK ABOUT LEARNING!
    >
    > How come perfect person appear without any mistake?! NO ONE CAN!
    >
    > Thank you, at least I get this very good experience.

    How does "think about learning" begin to justify theft?

    No one is talking about being perfect here. I'm talking about stealing
    copyright material and giving it away. Don't do it. Stop your pathetic,
    disingenuous attempts to justify unethical and illegal behavior.

    How interesting that you take an aggrieved tone and act all justified when
    you're caught stealing.

    Plenty of people learn without stealing books to do it.

    Thief.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Oct 1, 2007

  2. Lew

    Lew Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > No one is talking about being perfect here. I'm talking about stealing
    > copyright material and giving it away. Don't do it. Stop your
    > pathetic, disingenuous attempts to justify unethical and illegal behavior.
    >
    > How interesting that you take an aggrieved tone and act all justified
    > when you're caught stealing.
    >
    > Plenty of people learn without stealing books to do it.
    >
    > Thief.

    Here's the list of books "akira" offers for "free" download. And you want to
    say none of them sport a copyright page? Come on, now. Many of them even
    list the publisher, for Pete's sake.

    > (eBook) - Java - Building database applications with Websphere And DB2.pdf
    > 09/29/2007 1.41 MB
    >
    > (ebook-pdf) - Programming - J2ME - Sun One Studio 4 Mobile Edition Getting Started.pdf
    >
    > [ebook][Java][Manning] Eclipse in Action.pdf
    > 09/29/2007 5.79 MB
    >
    > eBook - Manual - Java Programming Language Handbook.pdf
    > 11/17/2006 2.86 MB
    >
    > Java In A Nutshell, 5th Edition (2005).chm
    > 06/30/2007 3.49 MB
    >
    > Java Script For Dummies Quick Reference.pdf
    > 09/29/2007 30 MB
    >
    > Prentice.Hall.PTR.Core.Security.Patterns.Best.Practices.and.Strategies.for.J2EE.Web.Services.and.Ide
    > 09/30/2007 7.23 MB
    >
    > ReallyUsefulEbooks.com_0130449687_Prentice.Hall.SOA.Using.Java.Web.Services.May.2007.eBook-BBL.pdf
    > 09/27/2007 2.47 MB
    >
    > ReallyUsefulEbooks.com_0596101872_OReilly.Ajax.on.Java.Feb.2007.eBook-BBL.chm
    > 09/29/2007 1.57 MB
    >
    > ReallyUsefulEbooks.com_1847191002_Packt.Publishing.Google.Web.Toolkit.GWT.Java.AJAX.Programming.Feb.
    > 09/29/2007

    People like to report plagiarism and copyright violators, you know.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Oct 1, 2007

  3. Lew

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > Lew said:
    >> Who cares about your English? Stop stealing!
    >>
    >> How can you say you're "not thinking to be a thief" when you copy whole,
    >> copyrighted works and give them away? That's stealing!

    > daryl adhitya henry wrote:
    >> But it's truth! I don't even think about the copyright.. I'm just
    >> practice what book says and the book didn't say about copyright, so
    >> I'm thinking about that just now, after got your message..
    >>
    >> Oh, all right if you don't care about my English.
    >> Hmm.. Okay, whatever.. I don't think you will hear my opinion, just
    >> thinking about if you were me.
    >> How can you get a perfect web or blog or language in first experience?
    >> NO WAY!
    >> Just think about that Mr.SMART LEW! THINK ABOUT LEARNING!
    >>
    >> How come perfect person appear without any mistake?! NO ONE CAN!
    >>
    >> Thank you, at least I get this very good experience.

    > How does "think about learning" begin to justify theft?
    >
    > No one is talking about being perfect here. I'm talking about stealing
    > copyright material and giving it away. Don't do it. Stop your
    > pathetic, disingenuous attempts to justify unethical and illegal behavior.
    >
    > How interesting that you take an aggrieved tone and act all justified
    > when you're caught stealing.
    >
    > Plenty of people learn without stealing books to do it.
    >
    > Thief.

    <DWS>Right, but its how I make all my money.</DWS>

    Oops, sorry, wrong thread :)

    Daniel Pitts, Oct 1, 2007