    Program to periodically do the resizing on the images in the upload
    folder, than resizing the image from asp.net page during the upload.
    , Sep 21, 2005

  2. Hi,

    Did you find a solution ?
    I'm using VWD Express 2005 and SQL Express 2005 and created a web
    application where users can update/insert/delete content.
    What I would like to do is, just giving the users the possibility to upload
    images as well using a FormView/DetailsView and have an Upload Control in my
    TemplateItem, but the image is not uploaded in my DB.

    Can someone help me?

    Thanks,
    B.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qg==?=, Nov 17, 2005