Re: upload image

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Brock Allen, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. Brock Allen

    Brock Allen Guest

    Easiest thing would be to accept whatever image the user uploads then resize
    on the server using Bitmap.GetThumbnailImage. I use this API here (not exactly
    what you're doing, but it might help get you started):

    http://staff.develop.com/ballen/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=2d8b430b-8361-416d-9df8-9aff48bf2481

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor

    Brock Allen, Sep 20, 2005