Re: uploading images by users

Discussion in 'HTML' started by informant, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. informant

    informant Guest

    "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > informant wrote:
    >

    > > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > >> I want to allow users of my bulletin board to post images to a
    > >> dierectory

    > > on
    > >> my site.
    > >> PHPBB doesn't allow this directly.
    > >> So you have link to an external site.
    > >> If I could get this to be done on my site, then they could just link

    > >> my site and make things easier. any ideas on how to do this? For those
    > >>of you who are fans of toniarts, www.1-large-world.com/boards Is the

    new
    > >>home of the toniarts forum....AD free!

    > > Does he know you're a Bullis?

    > Stay off the board, asshole. Make one post on it, you'll be banned
    > permanently.

    Big words from an imbecile, Bullis. You don't really think this alliance
    with Toniarts is going to survive once word gets out about you, do you
    St00pid?

    informant, Feb 24, 2004

  2. informant

    A. Cain Guest

    "informant" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > > informant wrote:
    > >

    > > > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > > > on

    those

    > new

    > > > Does he know you're a Bullis?

    > > Stay off the board, asshole. Make one post on it, you'll be banned
    > > permanently.

    > Big words from an imbecile, Bullis. You don't really think this alliance
    > with Toniarts is going to survive once word gets out about you, do you
    > St00pid?

    He finally threatened you. I was wondering how long it would take. His own
    board at richardbullis.com isn't doing so well either. Every post is
    criticising him for his perversion and all he does is shoot himself in the
    foot more with each response.

    A. Cain, Feb 24, 2004