Re: USA Economy 2-8-2011

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Michael Angelo Ravera, Jul 30, 2011.

  1. On Jul 28, 11:32 am, "io_x" <> wrote:
    > Are you scare for what could happen 2-8?
    > what do they say repubblicans?
    > where is the problem republicans-Obama?

    The biggest problem is that Obama wants a straight rasie in the credit
    limit without having to trim even the planned rate of increase in
    spending and the Republicans want a balanced budget at some point in
    the future (and preferably to write a requireent for it into the
    Constitution). The Tea Party faction of the Republicans wants a
    balanced budget NOW.

    What WILL happen is that things will go up to the last minute and
    either the Secretary of the Treasury will "find" extra money that
    extends the deadline for a few days or both houses will vote and the
    President will sign a temporary increase in the credit limit while
    they work out a greater compromise.

    It is POSSIBLE that one side or the other will cave, but the most
    likely outcome is that we get a freeze on spending increases for a
    period of time and the credit limit will be increased by the amount
    that this reduces the planned rate of increase for the next 10 years.
    My guess is that they will push out the borrowing authority until some
    time in the Spring of 2012, probably after the first heavy round of
    presidential primaries in late March. April 15 would be strangely
    appropriate, but they couldn't hit it that close even if they tried
    because revenues and expeditures vary accordnng to ecconomic
    conditions and it is anybody's guess as to what will happen on that
    front.
    Michael Angelo Ravera, Jul 30, 2011

  2. In article <>,
    Michael Angelo Ravera <> wrote:
    >On Jul 28, 11:32 am, "io_x" <> wrote:
    >> Are you scare for what could happen 2-8?
    >> what do they say repubblicans?
    >> where is the problem republicans-Obama?

    >The biggest problem is that Obama wants a straight rasie in the credit
    >limit without having to trim even the planned rate of increase in...

    The problem is that you are a moron. No more need be said.

    That, and, of course, the fact that this is comp.lang.c - where we take
    topicality very seriously.

    --
    > No, I haven't, that's why I'm asking questions. If you won't help me,
    > why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere.

    CLC in a nutshell.
    Kenny McCormack, Jul 30, 2011

  3. Michael Angelo Ravera

    jacob navia Guest

    Le 30/07/11 22:42, Michael Angelo Ravera a écrit :
    > On Jul 28, 11:32 am, "io_x"<> wrote:
    >> Are you scare for what could happen 2-8?
    >> what do they say repubblicans?
    >> where is the problem republicans-Obama?

    > The biggest problem is that Obama wants a straight rasie in the credit
    > limit without having to trim even the planned rate of increase in
    > spending and the Republicans want a balanced budget at some point in
    > the future (and preferably to write a requireent for it into the
    > Constitution). The Tea Party faction of the Republicans wants a
    > balanced budget NOW.

    As you may know, to balance a budget you have 2 measures to do:

    (1) Decrease spending
    (2) Increase revenues.

    The republicans propose that the poorest people do all the effort,
    since as everybody knows, the poor are lazy (that's why they are poor)
    and besides they are unwashed, mostly black or immigrants, and have many
    other bad characteristics. They should pay the debts...

    Then, their only proposal is that spending in health, education,
    etc that mainly benefit the poor are cut so that the poor billionaires
    can go on avoiding any taxes.

    > What WILL happen is that things will go up to the last minute and
    > either the Secretary of the Treasury will "find" extra money that
    > extends the deadline for a few days or both houses will vote and the
    > President will sign a temporary increase in the credit limit while
    > they work out a greater compromise.

    Yes. They will all agree that the poor are guilty, and they will
    therefore increase the contribution of the poor for debt service.

    > It is POSSIBLE that one side or the other will cave, but the most
    > likely outcome is that we get a freeze on spending increases for a
    > period of time and the credit limit will be increased by the amount
    > that this reduces the planned rate of increase for the next 10 years.

    I will bet that following items will go on increasing:

    (1) Pentagon budget. The U.S.A make 43% of world military expenses.
    That will increase.

    (2) Money for the poor banks and financial institutions that should be
    rewarded for making bad loans.

    (3) Money for big corporations so that the U.S.A (for instance) pays to
    poor oil companies their research and debvelopment in generous tax
    cuts. Just to name one of them: General Electric doesn't pay any
    taxes to the U.S. Treasury. Nice isn't it?

    > My guess is that they will push out the borrowing authority until some
    > time in the Spring of 2012, probably after the first heavy round of
    > presidential primaries in late March. April 15 would be strangely
    > appropriate, but they couldn't hit it that close even if they tried
    > because revenues and expeditures vary accordnng to ecconomic
    > conditions and it is anybody's guess as to what will happen on that
    > front.

    They will push the whole issue after the election when the elected
    candidate will do exactly the opposite of what he/she promised during
    the campaign.

    If you do not believe me just look at what happened during the last
    election.

    The U.S.A. has the best democracy money can buy.
    jacob navia, Jul 31, 2011