Re: use anonymous but get get an authentication box

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], Sep 21, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Only with your pages in place or with any?
    Wondering if you aren't either calling a resource (image, etc) that's buried
    in a protected folder or if you dont have the web.config set to force
    windows auth.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 21, 2004

  2. anything even if I type just the computer name or its IPS address to test the
    IIS access

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcmlm?=, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Sounds like port blocking to me. Firewall?

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 21, 2004