Re-use data from sqldatasource control?

Mike

On the page, I have a formview which shows details of a job, including its
title and location. The data is fetched by a sqldatasource. Now I want to
take the job title and location and create a page title out of it as well.
Something like:

(pseudo-code)
{ Page.Title = <jobtitle> + " " in + " " + <location>;}

I kind of understand that the data is available to the formview because the
sqldatasource is bound to it, but how do I access the data outside of the
formview without running the select statement again?

Thanks

Mike