Re: Useless software, and I wrote it!

Discussion in 'C++' started by Nolan Martin, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. Nolan Martin

    Nolan Martin Guest

    "Ash" <> wrote in message
    news:TYAMc.82321$...
    > Try running this program in full screen mode.

    Uh! I got a headache in the first few seconds!
    And you need to learn to have your program sync with the clock and not just
    rely on the rate the program is executed. FYI :)

    Nolan Martin, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Nolan Martin <> spoke thus:

    > Uh! I got a headache in the first few seconds!
    > And you need to learn to have your program sync with the clock and not just
    > rely on the rate the program is executed. FYI :)

    You actually ran some random executable someone happened to post to a
    newsgroup? I guess that explains how viruses propagate...

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jul 26, 2004