Re: User Control timeout method

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, May 15, 2005.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    There is no built in way to do this that I know of. You could try the
    load on a seperate thread and only wait 5 seconds for the second
    thread to signal that the load completed - but this approach is
    terribly complicated when you could just share the ASCX files on both
    server.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/