Re: %USERNAME%

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, May 14, 2004.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi William:

    You are trying to get the name of the user who is made the request to
    the server? Perhaps you could let us see the authentication and
    authorization sections of your web.config?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, May 14, 2004