Re: Using AltovaXML with C++/CLI

Discussion in 'XML' started by Martin Honnen, Dec 27, 2008.

  1. Bubba wrote:

    > Does anyone know if it is possible to use the Altova.AltovaXML.dll from
    > within C++/CLI? If it is I'd be grateful for a code sample.

    I have just tried that, it works. Here is a sample C++/CLI console
    application that does an XSLT 2.0 transformation and writes the result
    to the console:

    // AltovaTest1.cpp : main project file.

    #include "stdafx.h"

    using namespace System;
    using namespace Altova::AltovaXML;

    int main(array<System::String ^> ^args)
    {
    Application^ app = gcnew Application();
    app->XSLT2->InputXMLFileName = "c:\\input1.xml";
    app->XSLT2->XSLFileName = "c:\\sheet1.xml";
    Console::WriteLine(app->XSLT2->ExecuteAndGetResultAsString());
    return 0;

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Dec 27, 2008