Re: Using select.kqueue()

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ritesh Nadhani, Sep 3, 2009.

  1. Indeed, I was facing that issue.

    Appplying the patch to the select26 module now works.

    Also, I had to change:

    kq.control([]...)

    kq.control(ev, ...)

    Not sure what happens when you pass None as the first parameter.

    --
    Ritesh
    http://www.riteshn.com

    Ritesh Nadhani, Sep 3, 2009