Re: vacation is over

Discussion in 'HTML' started by A. Cain, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. A. Cain

    A. Cain Guest

    "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > Looks like I'll be going back to work in a couple of weeks.
    > I'll be driving a straight truck for Panther II.

    Bullis, given your behavior online and your admitted incompetance and
    dangerous actions behind the wheel, do you REALLY want to post who you are
    allegedly working for now? Never mind the fact that they have to be
    desperate to hire an accident-in-waiting like yourself.

    > Then later on this year I'll buy my own truck and make even more money.

    You can't even afford to buy milk that's a day old from the local grocer,
    Bullis.

    > So eat shit and die informant.

    Cry some more, pedo.

    From: "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
    Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
    Subject: vacation is over
    Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:59:44 -0600

    A. Cain, Mar 1, 2004

  2. A. Cain

    gadfly-x Guest

    A. Cain wrote:

    > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    >> Looks like I'll be going back to work in a couple of weeks.
    >> I'll be driving a straight truck for Panther II.

    > Bullis, given your behavior online and your admitted incompetance and
    > dangerous actions behind the wheel, do you REALLY want to post who you are
    > allegedly working for now? Never mind the fact that they have to be
    > desperate to hire an accident-in-waiting like yourself.
    >

    >> Then later on this year I'll buy my own truck and make even more money.

    > You can't even afford to buy milk that's a day old from the local grocer,
    > Bullis.
    >

    >> So eat shit and die informant.

    > Cry some more, pedo.

    text02!newsfeeds-atl2!news.usenetserver.com!elnk-atl-nf1!newsfeed.earthlink.
    > net!prodigy.com!pln-e!spln!dex!extra.newsguy.com!newsp.newsguy.com!enews2
    > From: "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
    > Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
    > Subject: vacation is over
    > Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:59:44 -0600

    maybe you two should worry more about whos looking back through the looking
    glass, sport
    --
    Known forces of Evil:
    Chas Sockpuppet Army