Re: Validation errors

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by gaidar, May 15, 2005.

  1. gaidar

    gaidar Guest

    If your pages not validated by w3.org validator - it's not the worst thing
    that can happend. The most of WYSIWYG code generators make code that is not
    good from the w3.org validator's point of view, but anyway pages are good
    enough for viewing in browsers.

    Don't worry, be happy :)

    Gaidar

    gaidar, May 15, 2005