Re: validation icon don't work

Discussion in 'HTML' started by mitan, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. mitan

    mitan Guest

    Hi!
    David Graham <> wrote...
    > Hi
    > I have managed to get my index page to validate for transitional html
    > 4.01, (....) my home page.

    http://p0c79.phpwebhosting.com/~p0c79/
    (....)
    > thanks for reading all this and especially if you can help
    >
    > David

    IMHO, when images are zapped, there is no way to navigate your site. You
    should provide alternate text for your links like you have done for the
    validation images.

    --
    Pascal aka mitan

    mitan, Jun 22, 2003