    by increasing width.

    Regards,
    Mansi Shah.

    Mansi Shah, Nov 7, 2007

  2. Unfortunately, that is not the problem. The <span> tag generated by the
    validator is as follows:

    a username</span>

    Which is an extremely short message, and there is lots of extra space to the
    right of this message (in my screenshots I shrunk the size of the browser
    window so that I could have smaller size graphics). Any other ideas?

    Nathan Sokalski, Nov 7, 2007

  3. Mansi Shah

    LVP Guest

    You need to increase the cell width, shrinking the size of the browser mean
    nothing.
    NoWrap, give more room NOW

    LVP, Nov 7, 2007