Re: vb.net or c#

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. A programming language is a definition of syntax. All programming languages
    do the same things: Sequence, selection, and iteration. Learning a
    programming language is a heck of a lot easier than learning a human
    language. What I'm driving at is, learn the .Net platform, the .Net
    programming paradigm. Pick a language. Whatever seeems easiest to you for
    now will be fine. The language isn't going to make you a good .Net
    programmer. Your understanding of the Platform will. Learning a new language
    syntax xhoudn't take you more than a couple of days.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "excelleinc.com" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm rather new in ASP.NET environment (some 3 months) and would like to

    move

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 21, 2004