Re: VCOMM

Discussion in 'C++' started by Thomas Matthews, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Krzysiek wrote:
    > Hi!
    > I programme in Visual C ++ 6.0 with DDK for Win2000.
    > I read in MSDN that in Windows 2000 there is the driver of virtual serial
    > port.
    > I would like to use it at my application to install the virtual serial port
    > (VCOMM) in Windows 2000. I want that different applications could use this
    > virtual port. How can I do it?
    > I apologize for my mistakes, but I just started to learn English.
    > Please, help me!
    >

    > Krzysztof Donat

    You need to ask the experts in a Microsoft Windows newsgroup.
    Read the welcome.txt and FAQs below.

    This newsgroup, news:comp.lang.c++, discusses _standard_ C++
    which has no facilities for Windows or DDK. Those are
    platform specific issues and best discussed in a platform
    specific newsgroup.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message: