    garage so I'll skip the Barnes.

    Regards,
    Garry

    Unibus, Aug 25, 2004

  2. The first VHDL book I read was "A designers guide to VHDL synthesis"
    by Ott & Wilderotter. This very good book has never been mentioned in
    this group, as far as I know. Its full of practical examples. Even if
    there are better reference books for advanced designers, its ideal for
    beginners.

    /Peter

    Peter Hermansson, Aug 25, 2004

  3. I am sure that these books are very good for beginners, and I wish to post
    other book that is very interesting for juniors and seniors. The name is:
    "VHDL Starter's guide"
    The autor is Sudhakar Yalamanchili

    ivailokroumov, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Unibus

    vhdlcohen Guest

    "ivailokroumov" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I am sure that these books are very good for beginners, and I wish to post
    > other book that is very interesting for juniors and seniors. The name is:
    > "VHDL Starter's guide"
    > The autor is Sudhakar Yalamanchili

    FYI, you'll find my books for advanced levels because they deal with
    the practical aspects in the use of VHDL and Verilog. See TOCs for
    contents.
    0-9705394-2-8
    * Component Design by Example ", 2001 isbn 0-9705394-0-1
    * VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd Edition, 1999 isbn
    0-7923-8474-1
    Ben Cohen
    http://www.vhdlcohen.com/

    vhdlcohen, Aug 26, 2004