Re: VHDL Goto statement ?

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Skybuck Flying, Aug 8, 2005.

  1. Ok,

    I found a nice vhdl reference which explains how the code is turned into
    "real world" logical gates etc...

    Pretty cool and interesting stuff :) which is worth spending some time on
    studieing it ;)

    So it seems procedures/functions get turned into blocks of gates etc time
    they are called, like an inline function or macro in c ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does VHDL have a goto statement ?
    >
    > I would like to use a goto statement to prevent "expensive" procedure

    calls

    Skybuck Flying, Aug 8, 2005