Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Ajeetha Kumari, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Hi Chen,
    Please visit http://www.stefanvhdl.com/

    HTH,
    Ajeetha

    http://www.noveldv.com

    Ajeetha Kumari, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Ajeetha Kumari

    mfmehdi

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    iran
    hello
    I want to drive LCD with FPGA,
    Does anybody have some links for these information?
    Thanks in advance!
    mehdi mf

    mfmehdi, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Ajeetha Kumari

    vipinlal

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Messages:
    38
    see the below tutorials for testbenchs..

    vhdlguru.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-test-your-design-without-writing.html
    vhdlguru.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-write-testbench.html

    vipinlal, Mar 29, 2010