RE : VimMate 0.6.3

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Guillaume Benny, Aug 21, 2007.

  1. Hi,

    As far as I know, VimMate doesn't work under Windows although it might =
    be
    possible. See feature request #13253 for details:
    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=3Ddetail&aid=3D13253&group_id=
    =3D2612&a
    tid=3D10058

    Guillaume