Re: Virtual Path from a class Object

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. An object resides in memory. As such, there is no path, virtual or otherwise
    to it.
    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Kevin Spencer

    Ram Guest

    If your objects are running in the application domain of your web
    service, this will give you the path.
    System.AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory()

    Please let me know whether this solved your problem.

    Ram, Jul 22, 2003