Re: VoiceXML: DTMF field does not time out

Discussion in 'XML' started by Jeff Kusnitz, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Jeff Kusnitz

    Jeff Kusnitz Guest

    Seems like, as you appear to be using Nuance's VoiceXML platform, you might
    want to ask them, no? Looking at your code, I'd guess that after N seconds
    of waiting for input, a noinput event is thrown, and then you wait again, a
    noinput is thrown, etc. But I've got no experience with Nuance, so I
    couldn't be certain (and I'd expect audio to accompany the noinput)

    Jeff

    Jeff Kusnitz, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Jeff Kusnitz

    Jeff Kusnitz Guest

    I have no idea where a nuance-specific forum might be (someplace on
    nuance.com perhaps?) The change to your voicexml looks fine, though I would
    have to wonder why you have a field that doesn't initially prompt for input.

    Jeff

    Jeff Kusnitz, Aug 21, 2003