RE: Vote tallying...

Discussion in 'Python' started by Nick Cash, Jan 18, 2013.

  1. Nick Cash

    Nick Cash Guest

    > I have a problem which may fit in a mysql database, but which I only
    > have python as an alternate tool to solve... so I'd like to hear some
    > opinions...

    Is there a reason you can't use an RDBMS for this? MySQL would certainly befine, although I always recommend PostgreSQL over it. Based on the amount of data you've specified, you really don't want to be rolling your own datastorage system. If you absolutely cannot install any new software, Sqlliteis built into Python and would work almost as well.

    Nick Cash, Jan 18, 2013